Kody Keplinger's Contest Week 11!

Hey whoever reads this :).  I feel bad that I haven't written as much as I would have liked so far this summer.  This past month has been extremely busy and stressful!  A few weeks ago my family and I lost a loved one, so there was a lot of grieving and planning.  Than this past Saturday was my 20th birthday!! (I am so excited!! I can officially say now, "Oh, I am in my 20s" haha), and then this Monday was my little brother's birthday; and than lastly there's been a lot of stress because of planning for my little brother to go on a vacation out of the country to meet the other half of family.  Well, anyway enough explaining; the only thing is that hopefully VERY SOON I will have "City of Ashes" done by the end of the week, or beginning of next week.  (Ugh, I have been such a slow reader lately!). 

Anyway, the reason why I am writing this entry is to post about an awesome contest, one that I have written about before :).  Kody Keplinger, the author of "The DUFF", has continued her contest "20 in 20".  She is currently on week 11, and giving away this week a "DUFF" prize package, and a copy of her new novel "SHUT OUT" which will hit stores later on this year!  Check it out if you get a chance! :) 
Here's the link:  http://kodymekellkeplinger.blogspot.com/2011/07/20-in-20-week-11-winner.html

I hope everyone had a wonderful 4th of July and continues to have a great week!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick