Two New Updates!!

Hey everyone!

I have two things I want to discuss!  I feel bad putting these into one post, but I am just so excited to share both with you! 

First off, something I am the most excited about....and something some of you may already know about...Pottermore!!

What is Pottermore?, you may be asking...well...it's the new website created by JK Rowling, author of the ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC (!!!!) Harry Potter Series

The website isn't available yet, unless you become one of the lucky few to get early access, and if you do...LET ME KNOW HOW IT IS!!!! I'm still trying to get mine ;), but this morning was already too late (stupid time difference!).  But I am extremely excited about this! 

Fans will be learning even more things involving the wonderful world of Harry Potter, from JK Rowling herself. 

The Website opens in October! :)

Here is JK Rowling describing the experience to be had on http://www.pottermore.com/ :







Now for the second announcement...

Okay, so a couple of months ago I read the first book in Sara Shepard's newest series The Lying Game.  And I believe at the time, when I wrote the review I also mentioned that ABC Family would be making a TV show out of the series, just like they did with Shepard's Pretty Little Liars...Well, that time has come!! 

On August 15th, the show will premiere on ABC family!

I just saw the first promo on YouTube, and even though it looks like they may have changed quite a bit, if you've read the book then you should be able to see at least one HUGE difference at the beginning, I have decided to still keep an open mind on the series.  I am really curious to see what they have done so far.  What I am wondering, is how come ABC family decided to make a show already, even though only one book has been released in the series (Never Have I Ever is being released on August 2nd!!).  It's still so soon in the series!



Well, I guess we will find out! :).

I hope everyone is having a great weekend!  I am almost done with Abandon, so as soon as I am done, you'll be hearing from me! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick