Breaking Dawn New Exclusive Preview!

Hey guys! Sorry, still reading City of Glass, I've been extremely busy dealing with some personal things and school work.  Online classes are a lot more difficult than actually going to school!  But I just saw the new The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1 preview!!!  I've posted both previews here, so you can see them together, because the new takes off where the first one ended. 

Here's the first one...

 

And here's the new one (!!!!!!)...
 
 
So what do you guys think?? I personally am EXTREMELY excited for this movie!! Also I will be posting the official FULL trailer, which comes out on September 13th, here, as soon as I see it! :)

Thanks everyone! And a special thanks to my followers! It means a lot!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I hadn't seen that second one so thanks for posting :) I think this movie is going to be great, although I heard it ends with the birth.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh really?! I have always thought the perfect place to end the first part would be when Jacob runs to attack Renesmee, when he first sees her, because he thinks she killed Bella. And then it shows him get angry and hurl himself at her, but then his expression changes into something (you know what happens to him then...;)) and then CUT! END OF PART ONE!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick