Music Tuesday #9

So I realized last week that I accidentally used "Music Tuesday #7" twice!  So this week is actually #9 already!! Do you know what that means?? We are already in Week NINE in 2012!! What the heck is happening to the time??!!

So I made a list of songs to possibly use in the coming weeks on Music Tuesdays, however, I crossed one off where I thought I had already used it, but after looking back, I couldn't find it! So since, this is one of my favorite songs right now, I want to use it for this week...

It's played now on radio, probably a lot (!!) but since I haven't really been listening to the radio, only my iPod, I wouldn't know.  But it was a FREE video on iTunes a few months ago, before it ever came on the radio!!  And the singer is totally HOT!! And I just found this morning, is going to be featured in the Dancing with the Stars cast!!

So here it is...

Gavin DeGraw's Not Over You...

OOOHHHH I just realized WHERE I featured this!! On my Tagged!! Post last week!!  So dang!!
Oh well, I'll just give you all TWO songs this week! :)

Let's do...
Hey Girl (Theme from the hit show New Girl) :)...
I LOVE this show!! It's Hilarious!!!



Awesome show, great song! What more could you ask for??

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick