Meg-A Readers Mythology Challenge!

Hey Everyone!!

So I almost completely forgot, THANK GOODNESS I have Diana over at Little Miss Drama Queen working with me on Meg-A Readers, because she was the one to remind me the other day! :)


As mentioned in the first official post introducing Meg-A Readers Blog Hop! we will be having a mythology challenge in honor of the release of Underworld!

The Mythology Challenge will be lasting June 16th, and afterwards we will be starting the Mystery Challenge, honoring the release of Size 12 and Ready to Rock (July 10th), on June 17th!

Anyway, from now until June 16th, the Mythology Challenge is open to EVERYONE! :)

I personally haven't that many mythology books, the only ones I can think are Abandon and Underworld, and the first two Percy Jackson books.  However, I have always been fascinated by mythology, so I'm hopefully planning on reading on or two books! :)

Here are the Challenge Levels:
                           1 book Mortal
                           2-4 books Demigod
                           Over 6 God(dess)


Here are some recommendations, if you're having trouble on deciding what you want you would like to read during the Challenge, of course suggestions are always open! :)

Of course we can't forget:
Abandon by Meg Cabot


&

Underworld by Meg Cabot

And other choices:
Oh. My. Gods. (Oh. My. Gods, #1)
Oh.My. Gods. (Oh. My. Gods, #1) by Tera Lynn Childs


The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1)
The Goddess Test (Goddess Test, #1) by Aimee Carter

Goddess Interrupted (Goddess Test, #2)
by Aimee Carter


Betrayal (The Descendants #1)
Betrayal (The Descendants #1) by Mayandree Michel 

Sacrifice (The Descendants, # 2)
by Mayandree Michel
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1)
Starcrossed (Starcrossed, #1) by Josephine Angelini 
Dreamless (Starcrossed, #2)
by Josephine Angelini
Destined
Destined by Jessie Harrell
Everneath (Everneath, #1)
Everneath (Everneath #1) by Brodi Ashton

Troy High
Troy High by Shana Norris

The Lightning Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians, #1)
The Lighting Thief (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #1) by Rick Riordan
2. The Sea of Monsters
3. The Titan's Curse
4.
5. The Last Olympian

The Lost Hero by Rick Riordan

The Son of Neptune (Heroes of Olympus, #2)
The Son of Neptune by Rick Riordan

Sweet Venom (Medusa Girls #1)
Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs

So those are some suggestions, but of course I know there are tons more out there, so if you can think of any others just mention them in the comments section! :)

I hope everyone joins in! And when you do your reviews just link up your reviews in the comments! :)

The Romance Bookie :)




Comments

  1. I think I got some of these in my TBR pile - like Sweet Venom and I really wanna read Troy High. - and I've read others.

    Question: does medusa the mean count? it's part of a MG series that I love called The Goddess Girls.

    :D
    anyway, I shall try to take this challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Alex! I've heard of the Goddess girls series, the fifth grade class I volunteer in really loves those! And I yeah, I think they count! :) Medusa definitely is mythology, so that works! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick