Music Tuesday #19

Week 19 in 2012 already!

Less than two months until my 21st birthday!! (I totally messed up last month, when I said it was only two months away, because last month it was actually three...my bday is in July :)).

ANYWAY!!!!

MUSIC TUESDAY!!!

I am completely obsessed with this song right now! And it isn't even a new song!

Last week I was searching songs on YouTube, when I remembered Vanessa Carlton's Thousand Miles, and I figured, "Well, she's got quite a few other songs I like by her, so lets check out what else there is by her."

That was when I found this song...
Can't stop listening to this one!!!!!!

Just love the sound of her voice! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick