Still on My Mind Thursday #3


Still on My Mind is a weekly meme, featured on Thursday, started by Haley over at Ya-Aholic, where you discuss a book you've either recently read, or read over the past few years, that's still on your mind.

This week I've decided to choose a book I read a few weeks ago...



Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins was just one of those books I couldn't get out my head!  I just absolutely adored it!

Here's the Goodreads description:
Anna is looking forward to her senior year in Atlanta, where she has a great job, a loyal best friend, and a crush on the verge of becoming more. Which is why she is less than thrilled about being shipped off to boarding school in Paris - until she meets Etienne St. Clair: perfect, Parisian (and English and American, which makes for a swoon-worthy accent), and utterly irresistible. The only problem is that he's taken, and Anna might be, too, if anything comes of her almost-relationship back home. As winter melts into spring, will a year of romantic near - misses end with the French kiss Anna - and readers - have long awaited?

I had the hardest time putting this book down, because it just had it all!  Friendship, love, cute boys, Paris (!!!), the Eiffel Tower, drama, sad moments, funny moment...you name it it had it (minus fantasy/paranormal stuff).  This book just felt so real!

I absolutely adored it, and it definitely became an all time favorite!

For my review go HERE! :)

So that's another Still On My Mind from me! :)

The Romance Bookie :)


Comments

  1. ahh I have heard SO SO SO many good things about this book!!!! ha I have been debating on buying it for ever! I may just need to get it now ha (: Great choice hun!

    http://www.ya-aholic.com/2012/05/still-on-my-mind-3-woohoo.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read that! Cute book.

    Have you heard of netgalley.com btw? Someone recently told me about it and it's pretty cool. You fill out a little bit about yourself and then 'apply' to receive galleys (like pre-ARCs) of books. I've received like 4 or 5 already :) you can have them sent to a Kindle or the like or read in PDF format, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wasn't head over heels with this book, but it does linger, and I actually liked it a lot more the second time I read it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They give cautious and perfect information on a gigantic social affair of subjects. Dismissing whether you need understanding on guaranteed issues or business or are a strengthened headway buff, the latest international news can be had at the snap of a catch. medios independientes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick