Liebster Blog Love Award

Hey everyone!
So I was awarded another Liebster Blog Love Award!! How awesome is that??!!
However, because I already awarded the Liebster Blog Love Award to some of my favorite blogs, I've decided not to do that again (because quite frankly that took FOREVER last time! And that was picking only 5! This time I am supposed to pick ELEVEN!!)

But, because it says to answer some questions, I will answer the eleven questions instead:

What is your favorite piece of clothing?
My favorite piece of clothing is...hmm...I think currently are my yoga capri pants.  They are SOOOO comfortable!! :)

What do you utmost hate?
There aren't many things I hate, just because I feel it is too strong a word; but I really hate when people fold a page to mark their spot in a book.  It always makes me cringe.

What can you not live without?
I know this is probably pretty obvious, but I honestly can't live without my books.  I have no idea what I would do if I didn't have my books.

Who would be your fantasy boyfriend if you could have one?
My fantasy boyfriend would be Cooper Cartwright from Meg Cabot's Heather Wells series!
However, I have fallen in love with many male characters :)

Who are you most like from a book/ series?
I wrote this recently in my review :).  The person I'm most alike is Heather Wells from Meg Cabot's Size 12 is Not Fat, Size 14 is Not Fat Either, Big Boned, and the upcoming (July 10th) Size 12 & Ready to Rock! :) I absolutely adore Heather! Plus she gets Cooper Cartwright!!! :)  She's only a few years older than me though.

What book/ stories do you think should have a different ending and Why?
I don't know if this book should have had a different ending, but I did sort of wish, at the time I was reading it, that Mockingjay (Hunger Games #3) had had a different ending.  But I think that's because I love happy endings, but I understand why Suzanne Collins ended the series the way she did, it did make the most sense, and after what those characters went through how could they have had the perfect happy ending... 

Name a song that would compliment the book you are reading right now?
Ugh, I am SO awful at this kind of thing!  I'm currently reading Meg Cabot's third 1-800-Where-R-You Series, and because Jess keeps waiting for her guy to call her I'm going to go with Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen (if you get a chance, you should really watch the video because it's super cute! But the book doesn't end that way!! I promise!! :))


What shouldn't have a series or second novel in your opinion?
Honestly I don't think I've ever read a series that I think would have been enough with only book.  Unless I didn't like the first book at all.  But I can't think of any right now, where that was the case.  There were a couple, I know that, but I can't think of which ones.



What do you plan to do or have done with your life?
I hope to become an elementary school teacher.  I love working with children so I really hope I get the opportunity to do so one day.  I would also love to become an author.  But I know that one is a long shot.  So I'm not holding my breath for that one.  I'll definitely try though!!


What book should never be or been turned into a movie?
I am picking what should SHOULD be turned into a movie, and that is Meg Cabot's Heather Wells Series, however, I don't think a movie, but a TV show!
Oh and I think it would be really awesome to see Marissa Meyer's Cinder to be turned into a movie!


What book have you read that you think has been made into a successful movie?
Well, I loved both the Harry Potter books and movies, same with Twilight, and The Hunger Games! :)


So those are my answers! To see who I nominated/awarded my favorite blogs to, go HERE!
 Thanks everyone!!

Look for my IMM #7, going up next! :)
The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick