Music Tuesday #32/#33

Today's Music Tuesday features 2 songs!!

I just didn't feel like posting one last week, sorry, there were too many posts already, and I had the hardest time typing with a bad arm. 

Well, anyway my arm is doing MUCH better! Very glad for that!
Anyway...so as some of you may already know, I am quite the Robert Pattinson fan.  I love Twilight (not just for the book (LOVE the books!!), but also the movies!, btw, he was also FABULOUS in Remember Me!!)

So in honor of Robert...I hope he's doing well...I know I would love to help him with his broken heart...;)...

Here's Robert's song from Twilight

with the added bonus of being able to look to his beautiful face :)


And now for Music #33!!

Yesterday, was an exciting day in that Taylor Swift finally announced when her new album is coming out!!!!

PLUS during the live chat, which I happened to have tuned in to, she also debuted her new single from the new album, which will be released on October 21st, and is entitled Red.

Here's her cute new song!!!

LOVE it!!! :)

What do you guys think of Taylor's new song???!! Let me know in the comments! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick