#SWUR Cover Love Challenge!

For the second challenge of the day, it's hosted by Emily @Falling for YA, I am supposed to pick my favorite summer cover...

So okay, even though there were so many fabulous covers for books released in the last couple of months, I have chosen a cover that I know many people would not consider a summer release, but technically a Spring one.  However, because my summer vacation already started in May, I have decided to choose this one anyway!

City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare!

City of Lost Souls (The Mortal Instruments, #5)

Isn't it just gorgeous?!

I've sadly not read this one...BUT only because then I have to wait an absurd amount of time for the next one!!

I'll admit one thing though...is it just me or does Jace (on the cover), look a little like a muscular Cody Simpson???

Anyway that's my beautiful cover choice! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. It's definitely pretty!

    This one wasn't the strongest of the series, but it was still pretty good. Very intrigued for the next one, but I have to say I'm more excited for Clockwork Princess.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick