Still on My Mind #17


Still on My Mind is a weekly meme, featured on Thursday, started by Haley over at Ya-Aholic, where you discuss a book you've either recently read, or read over the past few years, that's still on your mind.

For this week's Still on My Mind I've chosen Nightshade by Andrea Cremer! I know, I know, I only read it last week, but honestly, this book was awesome!!!

So what's it about?

Well, according to Goodreads:

Calla Tor has always known her destiny: After graduating from the Mountain School, she'll be the mate of sexy alpha wolf Ren Laroche and fight with him, side by side, ruling their pack and guarding sacred sites for the Keepers. But when she violates her masters' laws by saving a beautiful human boy out for a hike, Calla begins to question her fate, her existence, and the very essence of the world she has known. By following her heart, she might lose everything- including her own life. Is forbidden love worth the ultimate sacrifice?

Like I said, this book=AWESOME! So much happens that I loved! The action, werewolves, love triangles, the descriptions, the writing! Just super good! 
I'm definitely looking forward to reading book 2 soon!

The Romance Bookie :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick