Music Tuesday #43/Flirt Squad #2 edition!


Hey Everyone!
This week's song is another song dedicated to Rachel Harris's new novel My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century!

If you want to be a part of the Flirt Squad, all you have to do is go HERE!, and by the way, if you do sign up to do, mention my name in the email to Rachel, and then let me know that you referred me!! :)

Anyway today's song is...

I grew up on this song! Seriously! I loved this one in middle school!  In fact, on my sixteenth birthday I was secretly hoping that my parents had gotten Hilary Duff to sing it to me for my bday! haha, unfortunately, as you can mention that never happened, however, I did get to see her live in concert the next month!  August 15th, 2007, awesome day!!

Anyway enjoy! :)

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick