The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere (LAST ONE EVER!!)

Hey Everyone!
So I've extended Twilight Week to today, the 18th, instead of the 17th, because I watched the Premiere of Breaking Dawn Part 2 on Monday!

I wanted to share with you guys some pics from it, and if you missed it, you can watch it right HERE on The Romance Bookie!!
I'll be honest, I wish so much that I could have been there, it looks like so much fun, the whole Tent City thing and everything, but also a bit crazy, especially at the premiere, when everyone is pushing to get their autographs and pictures.  I am bummed, especially since I don't live that far away from LA, but at the same time I am extremely happy that Yahoo! Movies offered this awesome opportunity to allow fans the opportunity to see everything live! It was super awesome! I was able to see Rob and Kristen come out of their limos LIVE, that would not have been possible if I would have been standing with the tent city fans in the freezing cold. It was a ton of fun, with some moments where I got tears in my eyes (especially at Stephenie Meyer's speech), just because I'm extremely bummed the series is officially over.  But luckily the world of Twilight will live on in the books and the movies, which fans can have the opportunity to watch every day!

So here are some screenshot I took with my laptop as I watched the premiere: (btw, sorry for the disorganized setting of the pictures, it's really complicated to get them positioned in the right spot!)


Screenshot before the LIVE Premiere started
Mike (Michael Welch) speaking to the Yahoo! Peeps
Reneesmee (Mackenzie Foy) She's 12!


Demetri (Charlie Bewley) He's cute!


Esme (Elizabeth Reaser) LOVED her dress!
Vladimir from the Romanian Clan (Noel Fisher)

To be honest I have no idea who this is! I just thought his costume was random on the Black Carpet haha

Jasper (Jackson Rathbone)


Charlie (Billy Burke)
I THINK this is the little baby from the Denali Sister's mom's story, that Carlisle and Edward told.  This is the Immortal Child she created I think?

Felix from the Volturi (Daniel Cudmore) Can I just say he would be super cute, without that mustache?!

Alice (Ashley Greene) Ashley's dress was SOOOO gorgeous!

Director Bill Condon

Emmett (Kellan Lutz)

Jane (Dakota Fanning) I'm not a huge fan of her new dark hair honestly, but she plays an AWESOME Jane!

Jacob (Taylor Lautner) (not that his name needs to be said lol)

Robert Pattinson!!!

Taylor Signing Autographs for fans

Aro (Michael Sheen)
Stephenie Meyer (if you didn't already: author of "Twilight") :)

Can I just say that Stephenie has GORGEOUS Hair?!!

Rob and Kristen arriving!

Rob and Kristen arriving (shot 2)

First pics together at the premiere

Kristen looked really happy at this premiere, I felt like.  Way more relaxed than before.  And she was really  eager to get to the fans when taking press shots.

Isn't he just SOOOO adorable??!! LOVED his Green Suit (which btw he designed himself with Gucci!)

Kristen showing her happy side!

Double Screenshot of Rob and Kristen

what was awesome about watching the premiere, was how many different angles they got!

Kristen taking Press shots

Kristen signing autographs for fans

Can you find Rob? :)

Nikki Read (Rosalie) with the Yahoo! ladies

Some Extra shots of Rob and Kristen together from premiere (not taken by me):




And now to the many faces of Rob! :)

He has such a cute smile!



Haha!



He makes this facial expression quite often!

So those are some of the shots! :)
I took WAY more! But if I were to post them all this post would be like a mile long! 

And now here is a HILARIOUS moment from the premiere!!



So now here's some highlights from the premiere (unfortunately, I believe Yahoo! doesn't offer the whole thing anymore).

The Romance Bookie :)







Comments

  1. Kristen and Stephenie Meyer almost look like they could be sisters, actually! And I see Billy Burke every week now on Revolution, do you watch that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen and Stephenie Meyer almost look like they could be sisters, actually! And I see Billy Burke every week now on Revolution, do you watch that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movies offered this awesome opportunity to allow fans the opportunity to see everything live! It was super awesome! I was able to see Rob and Kristen come out of their limos LIVE Extra Bookie

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH that video was amazing ! thanks for sharing! Charlotte Limo Service

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick