IMM #14 Part 2! Ebook Edition!

So I finally got my Macbook back, which pretty much is my lifeline when it comes to my Romance Bookie stuff! :)
Here's the new In My Mailbox picture that I'll be using from now on!


In My Mailbox was originally started by The Story Siren and it's where anyone can participate and let everyone know what they got in books, and other book related things, throughout a given time.  Anyone with a blog can join in, and you can post once a week, once a month, or whenever you choose to.

SO I realized last week, after I posted my monthly IMM, I realized that I didn't share what Ebooks I got over the past month!!

So for this month only there is going to be a Part 2!

The Ebook Christmas Edition!

For Review:

From Author:
  • Audrey's Guide to Black Magic by Jody Gehrman (the FIRST-First edition! Before the ARCs even come out!) (Cover not available yet!)
From Netgalley:
   


From Amazon:
Falling  Speechless 
So those are all the Ebooks I've gotten over the past month! :)

Some awesome deals too!

Next month will hopefully be my first Video IMM post, if nothing else happens regarding technical difficulties, or I get some weird deformity on my face...you never know!!

Anyway I hope everyone had a great weekend!!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. Nice haul. I have Flat out love and I very much need to read it. I hope you have a great time reading all your fab reads!
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by! Definitely looking forward to reading it! :)

      Delete
  2. Okay all of these look/are amazing. I hope you enjoy every single one of them.

    Here's mine

    ~Danica Page @ Taking it One Page at a Time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S. I'm a new Networked blog follower.

      Delete
    2. I'm looking forward to reading them definitely! :)

      And thanks for following!! :)

      Delete
  3. NIce haul!
    I just finished Beautiful Bastard. LoL I loved it but man, it has some awful reviews.

    Happy Reading!!!
    ~Kayla
    Kayla’s Place

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that you did an ebook version too :) Carnival of Souls was a must buy on sale haha! I got it too. Happy Reading!
    Brittany @ Spare Time book blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I don't usually, I just completely forgot about my ebooks last week! :)

      And yes definitely looking forward to reading "Carnival of Souls"! :)

      Delete
  5. So many great catches this week! I've always wanted to read Flat Out Love, will have to check that one out!
    Enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I definitely need to read Warm Bodies before the movie comes out. I have heard amazing things.

    Enjoy all your goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great haul! I really want to read Carnival of Souls. And The Goddess Hunt is so good! Hope you enjoy your books. :) Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The payroll account here is reading Warm Bodies. Sounds interesting. Love this haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha nice! I'm going to read it before I watch the movie definitely! :)

      Delete
  9. Carnival of Souls looks so good! I LOVE that cover.

    In response to your comment on my blog: That's awesome that you meet Marissa Meyer! I found the signed copy at bookcloseouts.com. It's an amazing site and they have a ton of signed books for REALLY low prices. Oh gosh, I sound like an infomercial...

    Haha anyways, thanks for stopping by my blog! Enjoy all of your new books (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG awesome store! I just splurged and ordered a few books haha

      Delete
  10. Ohh, lots of awesome :D Warm Bodies was AMAZING! And I just adored Carnival of Souls. <3 Hope you enjoy it all sweetie :)
    Thank you for commenting on my mailbox. <3
    Love, Carina @ Carina's Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome group of books! I haven't gotten the chance to read any of them though. Thanks for commenting on my IMM. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick