Music Tuesday #62/63

Hey Everyone! :)

Sorry I missed Music Tuesday last week!

So I'm taking a History of Pop and Rock Music class this semester, and because right now we are listening a lot of 50-60s music, I've been listening like crazy to a ton of artists from that time that my grandmother introduced me to years ago! :)

So here are a couple of great songs! :)

Be My Baby by The Ronettes was also featured in the 80s movie Dirty Dancing! :)

Surfin' USA by The Beach Boys, so okay my grandma did not introduce me to this band, but because I live in California and in one of the places mentioned in this song, I just can't help but love it! :)

Happy Tuesday Everyone! :)

The Romance Bookie

Comments

  1. A class on History of Pop and Rock Music? That sounds amazing!
    I love music from that era. Lately all I've been listening to is anything pre-1960's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! A class on the History of Pop and Rock Music! :) Pretty awesome right?!
      I've been wanting to take that class since starting at SBCC, so I'm glad I finally found the time to! :)

      And my grandmother got me totally hooked on pre 60s music! Listen to it once in a while, just to remember her! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick