#ReadTheDUFF!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!

I am so unbelievably excited to be sharing this news with you!! I am so sorry, it's a little late, but a new semester started this week, so I'm getting back into the swing of things, learning to juggle my new school schedule, a new campus, and work!

But anyway, I'm here to announce...

#ReadTheDUFF!!!!!!!!!!!


What is that? You may be asking?  

Well, some of you may have heard about a book called The DUFF, by Kody Keplinger.  What some of you may also know is that The DUFF, has been made into a movie, and that it is hitting theaters next month on February 20th!!!  I'm very happy to say, I got to see it last week, and absolutely loved it!!  It was soon funny!!!  My review will be going up on February 20th, so be ready for that!!

Anyway, in the mean time we have some very exciting events coming up!!

Along with a few other fabulous bloggers, we are hoping to get a bunch of people to either read for the first time, or RERead The DUFF, to get ready for the movie next month!!!


I will admit, I cheated, and reread it already this year, because since I read it for the first time in 2011, I've enjoyed starting my year off by reading Kody Keplinger's debut novel ever since in the beginning of a new year!!



The Read-a-Long officially started on January 13th, so yes, I'm a little bit behind on announcing again...once again, very sorry about that.  But better late than never, right?!! :)

Anyway, along with the read-a-long, we need your help!  We want you guys to tweet, Facebook, Tumbler, etc.  about The DUFF!  We want people to see this movie! I can tell you right now, I will 100% vouch for it, and say that it is hilarious, and everyone should go and see it!!!

Along with the read-a-long, we've got Kody Keplinger joining us on February 2nd at 8pm EST., which is 5pm, PST, and answering all the questions you may have about The DUFF!!!!

How awesome is that??!!!


Kody is seriously so awesome!!

We are using the hashtag #ReadTheDUFF, for the read-a-long, and #DUFFChat, on February 2nd, for all of your questions, where you can tag @Kody_Keplinger, to get Kody to answer any questions you may have regarding The DUFF!!

How awesome is that??!!

I'm so freaking excited!!!! I can't even tell you, how excited I am to be a part of it!! I've been annoying my mom and boyfriend about how I am a part of this!! :)

Anyway, so yes, READ The DUFF!!! I've been saying it for years, because it's true!!  I'm serious! This book changed my view on friendships, when I had just gotten out of high school.  I actually really wish I had had this book in high school, because it would have helped me so much!!

So get reading!!  

:)

You can also win a copy of The DUFF at GOODREADS!!

The Romance Bookie :)

Comments

  1. I read The DUFF FOREVER ago. I am dying to read it again so this is definitely going to motivate me to have a refresher for the movie!! I love Kody Keplinger's books so this is super exciting!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick