Happy (Belated) FIVE YEAR Blog Anniversary to The Romance Bookie!!!

HAPPY FIVE YEAR TO THE ROMANCE BOOKIE!!!!

I can't believe it has been FIVE YEARS!!  I'm so sorry I missed it, but dang the holiday have been crazy!  Plus it was during my last week of school!!

But the stress, the inability to concentrate on any reading, and missing my blog anniversary has paid off...because...

I GOT ALL A's MY SEMESTER AT UNIVERSITY!!!!!!

Here's the proof...



Pretty cool right?

I'm pretty darn proud!

So yes it's a been a busy semester, of studying and running around, but it paid off!

So anyway, I just want to say thank you so much for these past five years of amazingness.  Once again, I have to mention how the opportunity of meeting so many fabulous writers, bloggers, and readers would have never been a possibility before starting The Romance Bookie, and I really can't thank anyone other than all the people involved!!  

While there are so many people I would like to thank, there is one person that I always have to mention by name on a blog anniversary...

Meg Cabot, the most inspiring person of all.  She is my absolute favorite writer in the entire world!!  Once again, she sent me an advanced copy of the upcoming Mediators, Remembrance!!!  And I can't even thank her enough for every thing she does for her readers!


Also thank you to everyone who has helped in some way with the Romance Bookie!!!  Erin (!!!) thank you for being such a great contribution to the Romance Bookie!!!!  Sorry I've been slow in posting your reviews!! I will do my best to get better!!! :)



FIVE YEARS!!! I still can't believe it!!! Five years!!!  

Thank you so much everyone!

The Romance Bookie :)


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Geography of You and Me by Jennifer E. Smith

Marriage Vacation by Pauline Turner Brooks (aka Jo Piazza)

The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick